The Spider-Man trilogy is a franchise consisting of three films, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3. The three films were produced by Columbia Pictures, Marvel Enterprises and Laura Ziskin Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. They were all directed by Sam Raimi.
- Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man / Peter Parker
- Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson
- James Franco as Green Goblin / Harry Osborn
- Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin / Norman Osborn
- Cliff Robertson as Uncle Ben Parker
- Rosemary Harris as Aunt May Parker
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus / Otto Octavius
- Donna Murphy as Rosalie Octavius
- Thomas Haden Church as Sandman / Flint Marko
- Topher Grace as Venom / Eddie Brock
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy
- James Cromwell as Captain George Stacy
Stan Lee's Cameos
Stan Lee has appeared in all three films. In Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2, he is seen saving people from falling debris and danger. In the third film, he briefly says to Peter Parker, "You know, I guess one person can make a difference. 'Nuff said."