Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., or Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., is an ABC TV series which takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen and stars Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Mack, Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Yo-Yo Rodriguez and Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw.
A group of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents work together to defeat great threats.
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson / Skye / Quake
- Brett Dalton as Grant Ward / Hive
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie
- Nick Blood as Lance Hunter
- Adrianne Palicki as Barbara "Bobbi" Morse
- Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell
- John Hannah as Dr. Holden Radcliffe
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw
Stan Lee's Cameo
Stan Lee makes a cameo appearance in one episode:
Agents Simmons and Coulson come up with a cover story while on a mission aboard a train. Simmons complains to Coulson, her 'father', for spending too much time to himself and not caring about her or her mother. Stan Lee comes across the pair with two women and scolds Coulson for being a bad father.
Jemma Simmons - "All mum ever wanted was your love. To be with you at our two-story Victorian home in the Cotswolds. But could you even give her a moment? What, with your banking job requiring you to travel to the States from Tuesday to Saturday every other week, no!"
Stan Lee - "I'm terribly sorry about your loss, dear. As for you [Coulson], now is your chance to do better. Why don't you see that you take it?"
Simmons - "Thank you, sir."
Lee - "Let's go."